Friday, September 4, 2009

a day to remember.. PART 3

as usual... its jammed in taipan.. we tawwaf-ed taipan for parking...
for less time consumption.. we do the natural art of Malaysians.

the art of DOUBLE PARKING

met the person in charge... Pn. Norizah.. a nice woman i guess or just when mom is there..?
well.. not to say anything harsh..

but thats what a salesperson do best..
nice in front...
but at the back... hurm...

met Mr,,, Umara i guess. a gentle arab. trying to persuade me into dentistry..
i can see my mammah's eye... like an eagle..
sharp into my eyes~ 'DONT YOU DARE~! MEDIC IS YOUR DESTINY!'

whatever mom.. hahaha... she is the best mom i had! (for sure.. coz i have ONE mom...)

anyway.. we discuss bout study in egypt.
they being frantically kind to help me get on the flight of 26th of Sept..
thanks to Pn. Norizah.

now~
hoping the best for my placing in Alexandria University.

wish me luck guys! ;)

No comments: